- Be supported by a dedicated Student Success Adviser
- 100% online and accelerated
- Apply knowledge and skills immediately
- Develop industry-relevant skills
- Start anytime – intakes are open every 2 months
Guide the way by gaining the foundational skills in counselling to practise respectful and inclusive counselling. You will experience interactive teaching in a supportive learning environment.
- 4 units | 7 weeks each
- 8 months part-time*
- Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Oct
- $3,100** per unit, FEE-HELP available
- *Dependent on individual study path and unit availability. Please speak to a Student Adviser for more information.
The University of Canberra is an ambitious university for ambitious people.
The University takes pride in designing online courses that are practical, supported and accelerated. Our courses are truly flexible and inclusive, ensuring you are connected to an inspiring community of teachers and learners anywhere, anytime.
Ranked in the top 5 universities in Australia for learner engagement, skills development and student support.1
Top 10 university in Australia1
#2 young university in Australia1
¹Times Higher Education, 2021
Foundations of counselling
Acquire a critical understanding of the skills and major models of counselling that will support you to work in a range of human service roles.
Respectful approach to counselling
Develop the knowledge on how to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and identities.
A Student Success Adviser is allocated to support you throughout your study journey, right from enrolment through to graduation.