- Option to specialise in Leadership or STEM
- Opportunity to pursue a generalist degree by selecting electives across the two specialisations
- 100% online and accelerated to fit around your life and work
- Build upon your experience and develop your professional authority in modern education
- Gain a toolkit to respond to contemporary challenges in education
- Aligned with ACARA demands
- Add instant value to your career through authentic practice assessments
- Experience dedicated support at every stage
- Start anytime – intakes are open every 2 months
The 100% online Master of Education is designed for professionals who want to progress their education career and revitalise their teaching practices to improve their student experience and cultivate learning environments where staff and students feel empowered to grow. Guided by research-informed practice, you will enhance your professional authority to become a specialist at the forefront of education.
- 8 units | 7 weeks each
- 100% online
- 16 months part-time*
- Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Oct
- $2,825 per unit^, FEE-HELP available
- *Dependent on individual study path and unit availability. Please speak to a Student Adviser for more information. ^2023 indicative fees are listed here. Find out more on our Fees page.
The University of Canberra is an ambitious university for ambitious people.
The University takes pride in designing online courses that are practical, supported and accelerated. Our courses are truly flexible and inclusive, ensuring you are connected to an inspiring community of teachers and learners anywhere, anytime.
#1 in Canberra for overall experience, teaching quality, skill development and student support.1
In the top two universities in Australia.2
1Good University Guide 2023 2Times Higher Education Young University Rankings, 2022