- Gain in-demand STEM education skills
- Informed by STEM Education Research Centre's (SERC) evidence-based methodologies and aligned to ACARA curriculum needs
- 100% online and accelerated to fit around your life and work
- Focused on STEM spatial and design thinking
- Experience dedicated support at every stage
- Start anytime – intakes are open every 2 months
With the University of Canberra’s online Graduate Certificate in STEM Education, you will ensure your skills are up to date with the evolving future focussed STEM education curriculum and align your teaching practices with industry best practice to enhance the student experience and outcomes. Units within this course are informed by evidence-based research from the STEM Education Research Centre (SERC) at the University of Canberra.
Working nationally, internationally, and across all school sectors, SERC has successfully delivered over $18.5 million worth of education projects, including work with the federal Department of Education (DoE), the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) and Samsung Australia. This proven track record in applied research ensures students gain relevant, research-informed methods to enrich their teaching practices.
- 4 units | 7 weeks each
- 8 months* part-time
- Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Aug, Oct
- $2,825 per unit, FEE-HELP available
- *Dependent on individual study path and unit availability. Please speak to a Student Adviser for more information.
The University of Canberra is an ambitious university for ambitious people.
The University takes pride in designing online courses that are practical, supported and accelerated. Our courses are truly flexible and inclusive, ensuring you are connected to an inspiring community of teachers and learners anywhere, anytime.
Ranked #1 in the ACT for teaching quality.1
Ranked in the top 10 universities in Australia.2
In the top 1% of young universities worldwide.3
Ranked in the top 5 universities in Australia for learner engagement, skills development and student support.2
1Good Universities Guide, 2022, 2Times Higher Education, 2021, 3THE YUR, 2022