- Gain a people-first leadership perspective
- 100% online and accelerated to fit around your life and work
- Gain a toolkit to respond to contemporary challenges in education
- Informed by STEM Education Research Centre's (SERC) evidence-based methodologies and aligned to ACARA curriculum needs
- Experience dedicated support at every stage
- Start anytime – intakes are open every 2 months
The online Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership from the University of Canberra will develop your leadership toolkit with contemporary frameworks and advanced people-first leadership approaches to guide your school community to reach their full potential. Become a pillar of school and system success with the ability to understand and implement strategies to empower, support and encourage development in your staff and students, resulting in school and educational landscape improvement.
The University of Canberra is an ambitious university for ambitious people.
The University takes pride in designing online courses that are practical, supported and accelerated. Our courses are truly flexible and inclusive, ensuring you are connected to an inspiring community of teachers and learners anywhere, anytime.
#1 in Canberra for overall experience, teaching quality, skill development and student support.1
In the top two universities in Australia.2
1Good University Guide 2023 2Times Higher Education Young University Rankings, 2022