- Informed by evidence-based research methodologies and aligned to ACARA curriculum needs
- 100% online and accelerated to fit around your life and work
- Designed and delivered with those involved in internationally renowned STEM Education Research Centre (SERC)
- Focused on STEM spatial and design thinking
- Build upon your experience and develop yourprofessional authority
- Identify and implement strategies to improve inclusion and wellbeing
- Enhance your creative problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience dedicated support at every stage
- Start anytime – intakes are open every 2 months
The Master of Education (STEM) will build upon your own foundational STEM skills while gaining a deepened understanding of spatial thinking, STEM pedagogical frameworks and inclusion and wellbeing strategies to enhance teaching practices, student outcomes and student engagement. Units within this course are informed by evidence-based research from the STEM Education Research Centre (SERC) at the University of Canberra.
Working nationally, internationally, and across all school sectors, SERC has successfully delivered over $18.5 million worth of education projects, including work with the federal Department of Education (DoE), the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) and Samsung Australia. This proven track record in applied research ensures students gain relevant, research-informed methods to enrich their teaching practices.
The University of Canberra is an ambitious university for ambitious people.
The University takes pride in designing online courses that are practical, supported and accelerated. Our courses are truly flexible and inclusive, ensuring you are connected to an inspiring community of teachers and learners anywhere, anytime.
#1 in Canberra for overall experience, teaching quality, skill development and student support.1
In the top two universities in Australia.2
1Good University Guide 2023 2Times Higher Education Young University Rankings, 2022