- Gain a people-first leadership perspective
- 100% online and accelerated to fit around your life
- Build upon your experience and develop your
professional authority in modern education
- Gain a toolkit to respond to contemporary challenges
- Focus on inclusion and wellbeing in educational contexts
- Add instant value to your career through authentic
- Experience dedicated support at every stage
- Start anytime – intakes are open every 2 months
Whether you’re looking to further your impact inside or outside the classroom, the 100% online Master of Education (Leadership) will give you the confidence and credibility to advance your career in education. By deepening your understanding of contemporary education and developing your leadership and managerial skills you will be able to identify, problem-solve and implement an effective strategy that encompasses inclusion and wellbeing, learning, teaching and curriculum to cultivate positive learning environments that celebrates the unique needs of its staff and students.
- 8 units | 7 weeks each
- 100% online
- 16 months part-time*
- Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Aug, Oct
- $2,825 per unit^, FEE-HELP available
- *Dependent on individual study path and unit availability. Please speak to a Student Adviser for more information. ^2023 indicative fees are listed here. Find out more on our Fees page.
The University of Canberra is an ambitious university for ambitious people.
The University takes pride in designing online courses that are practical, supported and accelerated. Our courses are truly flexible and inclusive, ensuring you are connected to an inspiring community of teachers and learners anywhere, anytime.
#1 in Canberra for overall experience, teaching quality, skill development and student support.1
In the top two universities in Australia.2
1Good University Guide 2023 2Times Higher Education Young University Rankings, 2022